February 9, 2016
I felt this post would be the most appropriate, given today is my birthday. I hope you enjoy getting to know me a little bit better, in the quirkiest of ways.
1. I take immense pride in being left handed.
2. I'm Italian and Irish, which means I'm usually passionately riled up about something
3. I'm Aquarius with Aries rising, and blame a lot of my eccentricities on the astrological influence.
4. I only grow hair under one of my arms. I call that one the Italian and the other one the Irish. But, really, that's probably the 10% of me that's French.
5. I believe I'm slightly telepathic.
6. I've seen a ghost. She had incredible fashion sense, and I may have told her exactly that.
7. I am terrified of bees. If I see one, I "bee" like...
8. Snot makes me gag, which makes having sinus issues extremely difficult to bear.
9. When I was a kid, I used to call the stuff between your toes "toe mud."
10. I still have my childhood blanky.
11. My nickname as a toddler was Wild Woman because I refused to bathe, shower, or brush my hair.
12. In an ironic twist, I now love to clean.
13. Writing is my therapy and the only way I can stay sane.
14. I am obsessed with girl scout cookies and hunt them down every season.
15. The only country I've been to outside of the US is Australia.
16. I collect magnets of the places I've been - my collection is pretty small.
17. I carry small purses so I'm forced to bring only what I need, and so I can't carry things for other people - like, my boyfriend.
18. I used to be really good at math - I'm not sure what happened.
19. I get incredibly car sick, incredibly easy.
20. I love Spiders and refuse to ever kill them.
21. I love old cars, and will one day buy myself the '65 mustang my dad sold - when I was just learning to drive.
22. My favorite time of day is golden hour.
23. One of my favorite smells is of wet dirt immediately after an Arizona Monsoon.
24. I love odd numbers and think even ones are odd.
25. I will never tire of Seinfeld reruns. Ever.
A BROAD GENERALIZATION OF LIFE ABROAD FROM A BROAD
June 7, 2016
KEEPING PORTLAND WEIRD
April 12, 2016
FAUX-SHIPS ON GHOST SHIPS (AND GETTING THAT BOOTY)
March 8, 2016
ATTITUDE AND LONGITUDE
February 23, 2016
25 Things you don't know about me...
A Resolution of Revolution
February 4, 2016
How having two "bee stings" led to a sweeter life
July 28, 2015
It's my birthday and I'll write if I want to
February 11, 2015
June 2016 (1)
April 2016 (1)
March 2016 (1)
February 2016 (4)
July 2015 (1)
February 2015 (1)